Title: Assistant Account Manager
Hiring Company: Lego
Our ultimate purpose is to inspire and develop children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future – experiencing the endless human possibility. Our culture is based on openness, trust & our core values – Creativity, Imagination, Fun, Learning, Quality & Care – which are reflected in everything we do.
We believe in a People Promise – Succeed together
The role of the LEGO People Promise is to enable execution of the business strategy and build the long-term health of the company. It defines why people should choose and commit the best of themselves to the organisation, clarifies the “give” and the “get” of the employee “deal” and provides a common point of reference for employee management.
At the core of the People Promise are the four pillars defining the LEGO employees:
Experience the pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility to deliver our mission
Combine your experience and imagination to find the best solutions – now and in the future
Feel part of a family and collaborate across the global LEGO community
Be accountable, deliver what you promise and unlock your talent in the best interest of the company
Location: Lysaker, Norway
Application Deadline: June 17, 2016
Would you like to work in a very hands-on commercial position, and help execute plans you assisted making? Do you enjoy working in a structured and organized way? As Assistant Account Manager, you work with the largest Norwegian retailers and build solid, functional Account Manager capabilities.
Provide analyses and develop strong customer relations
As Assistant Account Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities concern the Grocery and E-commerce Channel, specifically for large Norwegian chains. In doing so, you support a Key Account Manager (KAM) in developing strong customer relations. Moreover, you help deliver value for our customers and consumers in cooperation with other stakeholders, e.g. Operations, Marketing and Customer Service.
More specifically, you:
– Support the creation of world class customer business plans with high quality data analysis.
– Coordinate, order and secure the implementation of in-store materials and national campaigns, and you take the lead in the creation and analysis of planograms and product listings
– Manage the forecast process for customers, providing relevant material and analysis, i.e. planning launch waves and monthly/full year sales targets
– Assist the KAM in preparing for customer meetings by creating presentations and source relevant analyses, follow-up on meetings as well as assist in the S&OP process towards the customer
– Play a vital role in internal and external reporting, incl. customer specific reports
– Together with KAM and our field sales team, you secure seamless in-store execution at our retailers
You will be part of a team of five Assistant Account Managers, and you all report to one of our Key Account Managers, located in Denmark.
Collaborate across borders and functions
We look forward to welcoming you in a supportive, collaborative network and Nordic team structure. You will join a group of about 15 fun and creative colleagues at our Oslo office, and work with a range of internal and external stakeholders, enabling you to build a broad network across the entire LEGO Group. So, you will experience an environment that will help you to develop deep expertise and a thorough understanding of our international business. We will give you the freedom, space and trust to make a real impact in our department – and we will help you to learn, grow and fulfil your own potential. We achieve extraordinary results, because we enjoy what we do. So will you.
“This is a fun and rewarding role, where you learn, grow and fulfil your potential, as you build hands-on functional competences in a great team. As an added bonus, you get a broad network across the LEGO Group and the largest retailers in Norway,” says Key Account Manager Dennis Winther Larsen.
Business or sales acumen and Excel expertise
You are a strong team player and skilled communicator, and you collaborate easily with customers and stakeholders. You enjoy an independent work style and hold the following qualifications:
– A Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business. However, a master’s degree is preferable. It is a clear advantage if you have 1-2 years of working experience in the FMCG-industry
– As e-commerce is increasingly becoming a focus area for our customers, a knowledge within this field is a bonus.
– Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of basic software applications in MS Office. Knowledge of SAP/BW is a plus
– You are motivated by reaching targets through your own in-depth analysis and detailed forecasts
– You also have the patience to perform core and routine tasks, which are essential for our customers
– You speak and write English and Norwegian fluently and can travel up to 20 days per year
How to apply:
We look very much forward to reading your application – please apply via company website and remember to attach your application and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Key Account Manager, Key Account Management Grocery & E-com., Dennis Winther Larsen on +45 52 15 95 51.
This position was posted 08-04-2016 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.