Title: Community & Customer Service Coordinator
Hiring Company: HBO Nordic
Company Description: HBO Nordic offers a premium Subscription Video on Demand Service, directly to consumers in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. HBO Nordic offers our subscribers all seasons of the most popular TV series, from Game of Thrones, True Detective and Girls to beloved classics like The Sopranos and Sex and the City. HBO Nordic also distributes brand new premieres from other major broadcasters as well as an exciting selection of movies from Hollywood, international film studios, local distributors and independent companies.
HBO Nordic is owned by Home Box Office, Inc., a subsidiary of Time Warner Inc. The HBO channel and the subscription services reach over 60 countries and HBO’s programming has been sold to over 150 countries worldwide. HBO Nordic was founded in 2012 and we have offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/122234067?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3AEnglish%2CsearchLocationString%3A%2C+%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A1%2Cposition%3A1%2CMSRPsearchId%3A23809535_1461010092342&refId=23809535_1461010092342&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
Location: Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: April 29, 2016
- As part of the HBO Nordic social media team you will be Community Coordinator for the Norwegian Digital and Social Media Channels.
- You will be working creatively with the content of the service to build awareness, engagement and drive sales in social media.
- You will create and execute content marketing plans.
- You will create, manage, test and evaluate campaign.
- You will be responsible for the daily interaction with our fans, customers, target groups and influencers.
- You will be responsible for listening to, engaging with and influencing – our fans and customers, our various target groups and the influencers on social media.
- You will measure, analyze and prepare reports on performance.
- You will be working closely with colleagues across the organization on a daily basis.
- You will manage the daily dialogue with our customer service team to make sure new and existing customers are provided with the best possible service in all areas.
- You will make sure the Customer Service team is well informed and educated on our product – but also you will make sure they are motivated and efficient.
- You will be the local language expert, translating and localizing marketing content.
- You will also be given a range of other projects and ad hoc tasks.
- You will be reporting to SVP Community and Customer Service.
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum a bachelor in Marketing, Communication, Media Arts or other similar training.
- Experience working with and coordinating activities for a social community.
- Experience from working with social media administrative tools.
- High general knowledge within the field of TV-series.
- Keeping up to date on new marketing technologies and social media trends and channels.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, in both English and Norwegian.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills essential, being able to easily learn and adapt to new information.
- Action oriented.
- Flexible mindset.
- Analytical mind.
- Ambitious and hard worker.
How to apply:
Please send an email, with subject Social Media Norway, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter in English detailing an accomplishment that you are most proud of and that closely relates to the described job position.