Title: Credit Analyst
Hiring Company: L’Oréal
Company Description: We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities for your development with both operational and hands-on tasks! You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 77,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals in a hub structure headquartered in Copenhagen. Our mission is to capture consumer trends within the Nordics and transform them in products sales results.
Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
As Credit Specialist at L’Oréal Norway, you will be part of a world leading company within its field and contribute to the continuous growth of the group. You will be responsible for ensuring timely cash collection through continuous monitoring and collaboration with customers. You will coordinate all credit related activities according to defined credit policies for L’Oréal Norway to ensure a clear and risk optimum process for customers and L’Oréal.
As our new Credit Specialist you will report to our Nordic Credit Manager. Some of your key responsibilities to perform will be to:
- Ensure the enforcement of payment terms
- Follow-up and retrieve customer payments for all invoices while prioritizing in terms of importance and aging
- Manage the blocking and releasing of orders with credit issues or risks
- Ensure that Customer accounts are in good order, using credit notes and corrections
- Resolve all situations related to litigations and claims involving deliveries, deductions, commercial deals and returns
- Monitor credit KPIs (budget, actual, trend)
- Build and ensure a communication flow to inform commercial counterparts in the defined country about credit issues and to answer other internal requests
- Contribute with country expertize on defining and updating the Credit policy
- Escalate action on overdue accounts
What is in it for you?
At L’Oréal you will be given the freedom to make your mark in a culture with direct and open style, ambitious and passionate people with great drive and energy.
We only want the best of the best – the true talent. It’s going to be a thrilling experience – and you can be part of it.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Credit management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of credit related legislation
- Cost management, detailed analysis skills
- Negotiation and Customer relation skills
- Process development skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- SAP and Excel skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
How to apply:
Apply via recruitment website.