Title: Communications and Outreach Officer
Hiring Company: Norwegian Institute of Public Health
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) is a driving force in improving the health, quality of life and legal protection of the population. National and international research and health surveillance collaboration gives valuable insight into factors that affect public health and how it can be improved.
The NIPH also collaborates with the WHO, EU, EEA, sister institutions, universities, organizations and health authorities in low- and middle-income countries on global health issues.
The NIPH is placed directly under the Ministry of Health and Care Services, alongside the Norwegian Directorate of Health, the Norwegian Board of Health Supervision and the Norwegian Medicines Agency.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Description: Communications and Outreach Officer – Sekretariatet for Campbell Collaboration (ref.nr. 1658KS)
Campbell Collaboration is an international research network promoting the production and use of evidence summaries in the areas of crime & justice, child welfare, social work, education and international development to contribute to a better knowledge base and thus better decisions about policy and practice.
The Secretariat is responsible for the network’s activities in general, and especially for meetings, external agreements, and website and publications (
The duration of this position is until 31.12.2017, with a possibility of renewal.
For information: some traveling will be required.
- Design: manage design projects, and carry out in-house design work
- Publications: Editorial and design work for publications in the Campbell Library, and derivative products e.g. Plain Language Summaries
- Website management including placing content on website, and ensuring that web content is up to date
- Other web-based IT tasks including temporary websites, such as conferences and other events, on-line surveys and forms
- Lead Development of Campbell Communication strategy
- Dissemination and outreach: lead on designing and implementing Campbell Secretariat dissemination plans for selected products
- Campbell secretariat liaison with Knowledge Translation and Implementation KTI
- An interesting and stimulating job
- An exciting working environment with highly professional skills and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Pension in the national pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
- Experience in the development and operation of websites, programming experience is an advantage
- Good IT skills in coding, Excel and Power Point
- Experience with communication tasks, incl. targeted use of social media
- Experience in design and managing design projects
- Experience with project coordination / project management
- Very good written and oral skills in English
- Relevant higher education, preferably in IT, communications or design
- Familiarity with the work of the Campbell Collaboration, or systematic reviews, would be an advantage
- Administration / Management
- Academy college / University
- Good cooperation with others
- Efficient and resourceful
- Thorough, reliable, service minded
How to apply:
Apply via recruitment website.