Title: Digital Insight Analyst (ref.nr. 3041893555)
Hiring Company: Hurtigruten Pluss AS
Since its establishment in 1893, Hurtigruten has carried international tourists, cargo and local passengers along the Norwegian coast. Today, the company operates 11 ships along the Norwegian coast and the explorer ship MS Fram in the Arctic and Antarctic. The company also owns Spitsbergen Travel AS, which operates arctic explorer tourism on Svalbard. Hurtigruten is one of Norway’s strongest brands. The Group Headquarter is located in Tromso, but the company also has offices in Kirkenes, Oslo, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn and Seattle. The Group has approximately 2,000 employees and achieved a turnover in 2014 of around 3.6 billion NOK
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: 05-17-2016
Are you motivated by numbers and analysis? Are you tempted by the opportunity to develop one of Norway’s strongest brands?
We are now strengthening our presence in online channels, and are looking for a passionate candidate for a new position as Digital Insight Analyst.
You will be our digital insight expert, setting up tagging, analyzing data and creating actionable insights to help the digital department to take more informed, accurate decisions.
- Work with our Google Analytics account and set up tracking across all devices
- Develop and improve user-friendly dashboard making analytics data easily accessible to the entire organization.
- Work with stakeholders to improve dashboards and tools to improve decision making on an ongoing basis.
- Help your team to gain in-depth insights into their marketing activities, make recommendations to optimize marketing based on your insights and support decision-making proactively.
- Be the “go to” person for all questions and queries regarding analytics.
- Work with other departments (Marketing, IT, Finance etc) to integrate internal and external data sources to drive more insights into customer behavior, create segments and analyze profitability.
- Be curious and interested, stay in touch with developments in digital area and help to improve our processes, tools and systems.
- You have a talent for visualizing and communicating insights in an understandable way and passion for sharing knowledge and insights.
- The possibility to develop one of Norway’s strongest brands.
- An inspiring workplace in progress.
- A competent and exciting academic environment.
- Competitive compensation & benefits.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital analytics
- Relevant higher education (IT, Digital Marketing)
- You love working with numbers, statistics and analysis and able to perform systematic analysis
- You are familiar with tagging, scripts and variables and work independently in a structured manner
- You work fast and get things right the first time
- You have advanced Excel skills, power user in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or similar and knowledge of Tableau
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Analytical – you love working with numbers, statistics and analysis and able to perform systematic analysis
- Accurate and effective – you work fast and get things right the first time.
- Collaborative with a passion for sharing
- Always searching for improvements
- Good communication skills
How to apply:
Katharina Van Daele, VP Digital Channels, +47 905 61 091
Atle Egenes, Global Ecommerce Manager, +47 928 91 928
Advertiser: Hurtigruten AS
Ref. nr.: 3041893555
Full or part time (%): 100%
For online application form: Stillingsnummer: 0313-2016-04-343