Hiring Company: Adecco
Whether you’re looking for your first job or your next one, it helps to have the right connections. As the world’s leading staffing agency, we can help you find a job that fits your career and personal goals, prepare you for your interviews, negotiate your salary and offer continuous advice to keep your career moving in the right direction.
Location: Cupertino, CA, USA
Industry: Information Technology
Application Deadline: None Specified
A Media Data Curator job in Cupertino, CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role, you will be handling a high volume metadata clean-up project for movies and TV content. To qualify for this role, you must have an analytical mindset to solve reoccurring problems. The salary for this position is between $25.00 and $33.00.
Media Data Curator job responsibilities include:
– Verify metadata accuracy, ensuring it meets the provided standards
– Make edits/fixes to the metadata when needed
– Report any patterns of issues observed to help improve database performance
– Test database tools to provide feedback for improving efficiency
– Make decisions on metadata contents often with limited information on hand
– Proven ability to maintain motivation and solid focus through many hours of repetitive tasks
– Must be highly detail-oriented with ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
– Sharp problem solving and analytical skills, along with ability to learn from history and actively help errors from reoccurring
– Comfortable with navigating ambiguity, with ability to make sound judgment calls
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Foreign language skills preferred Norwegian Swedish Dutch Japanese
– A wide range & up-to-date knowledge of movies and TV shows
How to apply:
Apply via company job portal.
For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology, go to http://www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Binh Phi at 408-962-4985 or binh.phi@Adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled