Hiring Company: GlobeTech
GlobeTech is a software development company that has nearly 20 years of experience in the Information & Technology sector. We employ Localisation Engineers, Data Analysts, Testers, Linguistic Engineers, Developers, Automation Engineers and Technical translators in some of Ireland’s largest technology companies. Recruiting across 37 languages worldwide with over 400 team members based in Cork, London, Paris, America and more.
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Industry: Information Technology
Application Deadline: None specified
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with the latest software products, based in Austin, Texas. Ideally, the right candidate would have a technical background but technical graduates are also welcome to apply or candidates who have a passion for technology and are now looking to move into this area. This is an upcoming opportunity on a 12-month contractual basis.
- Manage onsite IT activities.
- Provide support of Level 1 technical support issues.
- Responsible for incident management.
- Ensure service meets outlined SLA.
- Ensure daily reporting targets are reached.
Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 1+ years experience in a similar role.
- Broad technical/troubleshooting knowledge (Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/OsX, Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook and Office products).
- Experience in a fast paced technical support environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Fluent Norwegian speaker.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Experience in software tool usage.
- Experience in customer problem analysis.
- Hands-on experience in quantitative analysis.
How to apply:
Apply via company job portal.