Hiring Company: JTG
JTG has 20 years of experience providing end-to-end solutions for customers who require deep knowledge of global intelligence, yet the agility to help them respond to a rapidly changing world. We offer four interconnected service areas: Global Perspectives, Analytics, Training and Language. In addition to exciting career challenges and opportunities, JTG offers a dynamic, multicultural environment. JTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Link: http://jobs.jtg-inc.com/x/detail/a29egmnkzv4s
Location: Washington D.C. Metro, USA OR Remote
Application Deadline: None specified
JTG is looking for a Foreign Language Instructors to support our training efforts. The languages are: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Czech, Danish, Estonian, Farsi, Finish, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Korean, Kurdish, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Mongolian, Moro, Nepali, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Sinhala, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tagalog, Tamil, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu, Arabic (all dialects), Azerbaijani, Cambodian, Chechen, Dari, French, Hausa, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian, Pashto, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian/Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Somali, Spanish, Thai, and Ukrainian.
- Provide group and one-on-one language / cultural intensive student-centered training for adult professionals who are preparing to move abroad
- Prepare class schedules, tests, and materials as needed
- The instructor should teach listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, as well as geopolitical, economic and social issues, in an immersion based environment
- The instructor should integrate technology in the classroom and in homework assignments
- The instructor should employ resources such as, Internet, iPods, and Tablet PCs, available software i.e., RapidRote, and MS Office suite to develop learning materials
- The instructor is expected to stay abreast of current foreign language teaching theories and methods
- Applicants must be educated, native speakers of the target language, a minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum of two years’ experience teaching target language and/or cross-cultural communications to adult learners
- Must have demonstrated experience teaching in a proficiency environment
- Familiarity with ILR skill levels and the Oral Proficiency Interview (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
How to apply:
Apply via company job portal.