Hiring Company: The Copacabana Times Square
Location: New York, NY, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: None specified
We are looking for a part-time intern with creative graphic / web design skills for our nightlife and corporate events businesses. This unpaid internship will have the opportunity of being permanent based on exceptional performance.
The new intern will work on the design of online promotional materials (sketches, drafts, layouts, themes, typography for our websites, social content and corporate events). We seek a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person with a proactive mind who works effectively under pressure and can thrive in an atmosphere of unpredictable change.
The new intern must be willing to work collaboratively to understand and sustain our corporate identity. She/He must have a strong sense of aesthetics requested by the management team and provide good ideas to the table. Our new colleague will also need to have strong ethics and passion to go the extra mile to finish important projects deadline.
If you think you’re the right candidate, please provide us your resume and a strong portfolio with excellent visual design and web interface skills (especially in WordPress).
- Provide, manage, and file efficiently every design documentation and specifications for future standards and emulate successful tactics.
- Proactively manage time and deadlines without excuses.
- Minimum six months experience inthe entertainment industry, or similar industries
- Four-year college degree
- Online portfolio required: Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,
- Fireworks, Dreamweaver, etc).
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, and Flash(especially in WordPress)
- MS Office (Excel and Adobe Acrobat) and good grammar skills
- Required language: French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish
How to apply:
Apply via job posting site.