Title: Digital Design Engineer (Graduate)
Hiring Company: Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Norway designs, produces and markets high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RF ICs) for use in a variety of wireless applications. In TI Norway you will find two product lines; Low Power Connectivity and Bluetooth Smart, and HW R&D. TI Norway employs about 90 people.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted May 2, 2016)
Texas Instruments Norway is looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and outgoing Digital Design Engineer.
As part of the Digital Design Team, you have the opportunity to be creative, technical and innovative while creating the world’s finest RF transceivers. Your focus is to design and verify digital circuits, which fully meet the performance, power, cost and schedule requirements. One of our biggest challenges is to achieve first pass silicon success resulting in zero bugs found and enable IP reuse across multiple devices. In order to achieve these goals you will work hand in hand with other engineers across cross-functional boundaries.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Architecture and system definition of digital modules from early concept phase
• Design, synthesis, and verification of low power digital design
• Support of integration, test, characterization and applications.
• Documentation and support over complete design development cycle
• Collaboration in cross-functional development teams
Make an Impact Program
Learning doesn’t stop just because you’ve graduated. Make an Impact, a signature, one-year developments program for our new college graduates, provides tools to help enhance performance and accelerate growth and success within TI. It offers classroom-style training, opportunities to connect with peers and senior leaders, online resources, and more. This program includes two boot camps in Dallas where you will get training tailored to your role.
We offer competitive compensation, a learning and development environment and the opportunity to work with teams across the globe.
•BCs or MSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
•Less than 1 year work experience after graduation.
• Sound knowledge of digital design and verification (Verilog or VHDL for RTL and simulation)
• Hands-on experience working in UNIX/Linux operating systems
• Experience with frontend design tools (Cadence Encounter RTL compiler, Timing System and IUS) or from other EDA vendors (Synopsys, Mentor)
• Knowledge in microcontroller architectures and programming (C, C++, ASM) is an advantage
•Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
•Strong time management skills and the ability to work towards a deadline.
•Flexible, adaptable and a team player.
As a person, you are self-motivated, proactive and energetic with an ambitious approach to your assignments. You work with determination and persistence to achieve your goals. You are also flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in an international environment. The position requires a team player with a positive attitude.
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.
Please upload transcripts and any other documents that might be relevant.