Hiring Company: Telenav
Company Description: Delivering world-class solutions starts with the right people. Whether they’re developing new technologies, defining strategies for growth or helping customers make the most of their services, our employees are working every day to help build a great company. We value the growth of individual skills and strengths while making real contributions as highly collaborative teams. We strive for excellence, take pride in our work and take time to celebrate our successes together.
Telenav has been pioneering location-based technologies for more than a decade. We were the first company to launch GPS navigation on mobile phones in North America. We continue to deliver products that improve the everyday lives of millions of people around the world through premium location-based products and services for consumers, advertisers, automotive manufacturers, wireless carriers and for enterprise. Now the boundaries and capabilities of mobile technologies are expanding exponentially—and we’re well positioned to reach new customers and serve more people in more places, more often.
Location: Santa Clara, CA, United States
Industry: Quality Assurance
Job Type: Temporary
Application Deadline: None Specified
- Perform localization testing of our auto navigation application, for the language Norwegian
- Report linguistic and internationalization bugs
- Work closely with the QA project lead and developers to communicate issues
- Verification testing
- Fluency in Norwegian
- Knowledge of Norwegian-speaking regions of European as it relates to searching for places, maps and directions
- Proficient with computers, comfortable with technology
- Excellent communication skills, especially in describing language
- Must be able to work onsite at our Sunnyvale, California office
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Linguistics background (includes students of Linguistics)
How to apply:
Apply on company job portal.