Title: On-site Sales Representative, adidas Running Team
Hiring Company: adidas
adidas has a long history and the strongest connection with sport. Its mission is to be the best sports brand in the world. This is anchored in the brand’s belief – through sport, we have the power to change lives. adidas’ broad and diverse sports portfolio, from major global sports such as football and running, to regional heartbeat sports such as American football and rugby, has enabled adidas to transcend cultures and become one of the most recognized and iconic global brands. Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation in sports and product design, development and manufacturing as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, adidas is creating a unique and comprehensive sports offering. Spanning footwear, apparel, equipment and services, adidas caters for all, from the elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to make sport part of their lives.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted May 3, 2016)
- Serve as a personal contact between adidas running retailers and the responsible product/retail teams
- Assist retailers and support sales in store by offering on set sales consultations with end consumers, using extended product knowledge & possible own experience on running.
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers
- Prepare and execute product marketing training workshops for retailers and sales staff
- Execute regular store checks including reports to clients regarding product presentation and stock levels
- Monitor market developments and provide analyses.
- Studies, ideally in sports management, sports science, sports economics, business administration or formal training/ broad experience as a retail salesperson specializing in sporting goods.
- Initial experience in B2C sales or retail marketing.
- Strong, well-developed communication skills + Friendly, self-confident manner
- Talent in building and maintaining relationships with a special emphasis on customer service
- Basic sport-related product knowledge paired with a passion for running
- Personal identification with the adidas brand and its running products
- Ability to work independently/ freelance.
- Medium/High English and Native or very high Norwegian language knowledge is a MUST.
- Driver’s License (European Category B)
- Working days 40 hours/week- Tue-Sat (both included)
- Ability to travel within Norway
- Ability to start Mid June 2016
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application. Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org