Hiring Company: Adecco
As the world’s largest workforce company, we connect more talented professionals to more great companies than anyone else.
For employers, we provide instant access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and flexible staffing solutions. Request talented professionals for your business, today.
For job seekers, we offer thousands of job opportunities across the country and free career services.
So whether you’re a professional looking to take the next step in your career or a business looking to build a high-performing workforce, Adecco can help you get the job done.
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/148734268?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3ANorwegian%2CsearchLocationString%3A%2C+%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A2%2Cposition%3A14%2CMSRPsearchId%3A8ff6f561-47fe-4dbe-8441-2e3f87522761_1462543551301&refId=8ff6f561-47fe-4dbe-8441-2e3f87522761_1462543551301&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
Location: Baltimore, MD, United States
Industry: Information Technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Adecco is looking for a full time bilingual writer for an information technology client in the Baltimore, MD area. As a Bilingual Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Portuguese Content Specialist, you would be responsible for researching text, writing abstracts, updating databases, and ensuring accuracy of work.
Responsibilities For Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Or Portuguese Content Specialist Include:
- Contacts sponsor organizations, monitors websites and updates content accordingly. Finds new funding programs to update and format funding opportunities database.
- Excerpts appropriate length abstracts from academic and technical documents and assigns metadata to appropriate fields for search-ability.
- Evaluates subject matter and compares to existing authority files. Assigns subject terms and other authority terms that accurately convey the category of funding opportunity.
- Ensures accuracy of content while meeting production standards.
- Utilizes knowledge of web based tools, services and technology, including the use of search engines to find content, grants, research opportunities and awards.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in reading and writing academic or technical text.
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Portuguese is non-negotiable, including ability to read and write in that language.
- Excellent researching and problem solving skills; must be able to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and order data.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with a diverse team.
- Capacity to learn and master new technology and research techniques.
- Ability to maintain focus and momentum while working alone at a computer for long periods of time.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.