Hiring Company: WorldVentures
Today, WorldVentures has become the world’s largest direct seller of curated group travel with Independent Representatives in 28 countries.
Application Link: https://careers-worldventures.icims.com/jobs/2003/genealogy-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com&mobile=false&width=1086&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
Location: Plano, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Our Genealogy Specialists are a front line of our company, correcting enrollment errors, business registrations, and sale and transfers for our members and representatives. The successful candidate is a fast thinker with excellent communication skills. The candidate will be able to clearly answer member questions and anticipate future needs. A positive and professional demeanor is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively participate in training program, as well as, all refresher training and new promotion training
- Respond to member requests as assigned
- Online Forms completed within 24 hours or same business day
- Printed Documents are completed on daily
- Emails are responded to within 1 business day
- Ready Sale and Transfers are completed within 1 week or receipt of the last item
- Follow Ups are completed daily
- Assist the Client Services Representatives via instant messenger
- Identify and report system barriers that inhibit genealogy work flow
- Identify areas of opportunity for Genealogy Specialists, Client Services Representatives, and our Field
- Identify Training Topics for events
- Ensure appropriate account notation is completed after each phone call or email
- Build rapport with member blase
- Other supportive tasks as assigned by management
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1 year WorldVentures Call Center experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the WorldVentures Policies and Procedures and WorldVentures Compensation Plan.
- Fluency in English and one other language highly desirable but not required. Specifically looking for the following:
- African languages, Cantonese, Dutch, East European languages, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured/regulated and fast-paced environment with rigorous performance metrics
How to apply:
Apply via company job portal.