Title: Global Carrier Project Manager
Hiring Company: Consignor AS
At Consignor, we aim to support large as well as small companies in their Delivery Management making it easier, less time consuming and cheaper for them to deliver parcels to their customers. By developing and providing smart Delivery Management software, which includes all stages of shipment and delivery on just one platform, our customers get an integrated and sustainable delivery solution.
As the leading provider of Delivery Management solutions, Consignor combine in-depth knowledge of transportation and logistics with outstanding software architecture and design. We provide our customers with the world’s largest carrier library containing both national and international carriers.
Our multi carrier platform creates more than 100 million shipments per year and makes it possible for more than 10,000 customers to choose the best solution for producing shipments, regardless of the carriers, ERP-system or E-commerce solution. We serve small web shop start-ups as well as group storage facilities handling more than several thousand packages per hour.
Consignor operates in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Romania, China and UK. Employing more than 130 staff and revenues of NOK 100 million in 2014, we have grown to be the largest provider of Delivery Management systems in the Nordic region.
Application Link: http://annonsevisning.monster.no/Global-Carrier-Project-Manager-AS-Jobb-Oslo-Oslo-Norge-167249858.aspx?jobPosition=1
Location: Oslo, Norway
- Meet new carrier partners and sell the Consignor idea – eventually in collaboration with Sales Department
- Work with existing Carriers to develop improvements to their existing integration and develop strong working relationships through regular contact.
- Ensure integrations are geared towards the long-term aims of Consignor in relation to the architecture of the business.
- Read and interpret technical documentation from carriers and on the basis of that write specifications for development of the carrier’s integration module in Romania
- Approve code changes in carrier functionality and software modules connected to carrier’s integrations
- Update internal specifications and guidelines.
- Perform daily support about global carrier issues for colleagues in Consignor branches.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Consignor functionality, in particular its interface specifications via both file transfer and API calls, platform architecture and infrastructure.
- Understand Partner integration, performance and usability.
- Be a key influencer for the Consignor brand values with carriers, safeguarding, and enhancing our reputation for product and service excellence within the market.
- Manage and promote partnership sharing mindset, interpretation and utilization of Partner and Consignor operational knowledge.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal Consignor product managers across various development teams.
- Travel up to 50 % of the work time
- Experience of managing and developing client facing relationships.
- Project Management experience
- Ideally more than 1 year’s experience within each of the following: Warehousing, Transport & Logistics, Systems and IT.
- Strong influential and negotiation skills.
- Detail oriented, though able to maintain a clear focus on target delivery
- Demonstrable customer care skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot & manage a demanding diary and to prioritize meetings, calls and paperwork in response to the demands of both
- Partners and the Consignor business.
- Project Management
- PRINCE2 certified
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Fluent in English
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.