Title: Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Hiring Company: Zija International
Visit company website for more information.
Location: Lehi, Utah, United States
Industry: Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Zija International is looking to add dynamic Swedish/French/Norwegian/German Bilingual Customer Service Agents to our growing and expanding team! Come work with us in our offices by Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. We are currently hiring for the bilingual languages of French, Swedish, German, and Norwegian!
- Great wages, environment, incentives, and reward programs!!
- Set schedules Monday-Friday.
- One Saturday per month required (8:00 am-12:00 pm) after training.
- Great Perks as a Zija Employee, access to amazing company products (Zija, Améo, Ripstix)!
- Must be fluent in English and language applying for.
Zija Customer Service Agents are responsible for inbound calls, fulfilling orders, and handling concerns. The qualified candidate must be courteous, professional, and able to investigate and resolve issues in a proficient and timely manner. Must also be dependable with a great attitude and ready to jump in where needed to get the job done.
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Customer Service: 1 year
High school or equivalent
Swedish, French, Norwegian, or German (fluent in English)
A background in network marketing and sales is preferred, with at least one year of previous customer service experience. Zija provides a great work environment, excellent growth opportunities, and great benefits. The candidate selected will work with a professional team and represent outstanding health and wellness products.
We are looking for serious long-term job seekers with a desire to work for an admired and growing company.
- Interview process requires computer assessment and typing test (30 wpm required).
- 100% attendance is required during training.
- No time off during the first 30 days.
How to apply:
Apply via job posting site. If you meet these qualifications, apply today with shift availability!