Title: Apple Media QA Manager
Hiring Company: Apple
Company Description: The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Location: Santa Clara Valley, CA, United States
Industry: Information Technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
The Apple Media QA Manager will oversee quality and appropriateness of copy, and functionality of online services. This role requires management of multiple vendors on-site and coordination internationally. This role requires detailed reporting and communication cross-functionally with team members, writers, vendors, and translators worldwide.
Regular monitoring, communication and presentation of style guidelines. Facilitation of meetings between the business and writing talent. Travel between Culver City and Cupertino is required. Active involvement in the development of workflow tools.
- International Experience, fluency and editorial background in at least one European language and market.
- Strong interest in music and online media, understanding of media genres and streaming services.
- Experience with translation systems, workflow systems and localization.
- Russian editorial skill, or native-level editorial skill in Danish, Norwegian or Swedish is desirable.
- Ability to trouble shoot technical issues is a must.
- Software engineering familiarity desirable.
- Marketing experience and journalistic background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Fluency in at least one language in addition to English; comfort communicating in multiple languages.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.