Title: Norwegian Speaking Customer Service
Hiring Company: ASEA
Company Description: ASEA, based in the Western United States, is one of the world’s premier network marketing companies with offices and distribution in over 25 countries throughout North America, Europe, and the Pacific. Every day we provide health benefits and better business opportunity to people around the globe.
Application Link: https://asea.applicantpro.com/jobs/401547-26159.html
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT, United States
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service
Application Deadline: July 17, 2016
The Distributor / Associate Support Agent assists ASEA distributors and customers on inbound and outbound phone calls. This position will resolve problems, answer inquiries, and act as an information source for associates in English and Norwegian.
- Answer phone and email inquiries and resolve concerns by clarifying root problems, researching answers, providing information, and exploring alternative solutions.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Fulfill requests, complete transactions, and enter new customer information into the system accurately.
- Follow up to customer calls and escalate unresolved problems where necessary.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities.
- Work as an integral part of the call center team.
- Follow all call documentation requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday 9am-5pm with 2-3 week training period in Salt Lake. 8 Hour shifts available between 7am-7pm. ASEA offices in Salt Lake and Pleasant Grove.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in business-related English and Norwegian, bilingual in other languages a plus. (verbal, written, comp).
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and be an adapt problem solver.
- Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and CRMs.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.