Title: Primary Years Program Teacher
Hiring Company: Trondheim International School STI
Trondheim International School was founded in 2004 and has been an IB school since 2008. We now have about 200 students from 1st to 10th grade (6-16 years). The school is located at Kristiansten Fortress.
Location: Trondheim, Sør-Trondelag, Norway
Application Deadline: June 6, 2016
Trondheim International School seeks a qualified special needs teacher for a 40% position with possibility for a permanent position.
Qualified teacher. If you have your education/qualifications from abroad, you are required to provide the teacher approval from Utdanningsdirekotoratet.
- Plan, teach and assess student learning for IB PYP
- Fully collaborate as a PYP team member
- Other school duties as assigned
- An exciting international working environment
- Training in IB and other teaching practices
- Salary after qualifications and experiences, based on KS salary tables
- Pension plan
Position is a one year contract from 08.01.2016 to 7.31.2016
- Degree and authorizations in Primary Years education
- Pedagogical education and practicum experience for the responsibilities of a classroom teacher
- Is able to differentiate the learning within a culturally diverse and language diverse classroom
- Collaborates and shares ideas well. Communicates well in written and oral English
- Works creatively with available materials/ resources, using the IB Curriculum Scope and Sequence
- High level of loyalty, reliability, approachability, sensitivity, professional integrity, discretion and confidentiality within the school and company context
- International Baccalaureate Program knowledge (www.ibo.org) is an advantage but not necessary
Please contact if you have questions related to the position and send your application with your CV if you wish to apply for a position. Please remember to indicate which position you are applying for.
Contact person for all the positions: Kanako Mori (email@example.com) #7351 4800
How to apply:
Apply on company website.