Title: Sales Development Representative
Hiring Company: Autodesk
Company Description: Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artist, students and hobbyists – uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are a global, market leader in 3D design software for manufacturing, building, construction, engineering, and entertainment, with $2.2B in annual revenue.
Application Link: http://jobs.autodesk.com/jobs/sales/americas-united-states-of-america-colorado-greenwood-village/sales-development-rep/15WD19521?src=JB-10065&utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ongig-job-aggregators&group=11&jid=24409
Location: Greenwood Village, CO, United States
Industry: Computer Software
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
This is true collaborative selling. Your ability to be achieve and consistently exceed your numbers will be directly related to how well you work with the broader team, your Manager, Partner Management and extended teams. You’ll drive subscription renewals for customers with expired maintenance subscription contracts, via hunting and finding new business to be closed through Autodesk, while meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets.Travel Is Minimal.
Day To Day Efforts Include Mastery Of
- Autodesk subscription offerings, maintenance subscription, desktop subscription, Cloud Service Subscription, and Advanced Support
- Promotions and marketing lead generation campaigns
- com to document all customer opportunities, activities and maintain accurate forecasts against plans and targets weekly.
- Relationships for business planning with extended team
- Supporting prospect, partner and customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess
- Proven outbound (warm and cold leads) telesales skills
- Language/communication skills in English plus one other native–German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Turkish, South African, Greek, Portuguese
- Strong sales discipline and methodology based on results (hitting your numbers)
- Ability to understand customer issues and requirements in order to recommend a specific Autodesk subscription offering
- Demonstrated competencies in up-selling, add-on and cross-selling
- Managers should have proven leadership skills managing Telesales teams for multi-lingual, multi product, enterprise technology (software/hardware) organizations
Ideally, Your Sales Background Also Includes
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies i.e. TAS
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage ambiguous and challenging situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Database management a plus
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- BA degree a plus but not required
What else do I need to know about working for Autodesk?
First off, you need a sense of humor. There’s not much room for big ego’s here at Autodesk. Our culture is defined by our people. It’s why we constantly feature at the top of many great place to work awards. If you think you can deliver on all the mentioned above, we’d like to hear from you. If the role looks like a stretch, we’d like to hear from you EVEN MORE.
How to apply: Apply via company website.