Title: Norwegian Cabin Crew
Hiring Company: OMS Aviation
Company Description: OSM Aviation offers top qualified flight personnel worldwide. The company provides total crew management, a full range of services including employment of all Norwegian’s cabin crew in the US.
Norwegian is the world’s fastest growing airline and offers more European nonstop routes from the US than any other airline. Named the World’s Best Long-Haul Low-Cost Airline, and for the third consecutive year, Europe’s best Low-Cost Airline by Skytrax. Norwegian is Europe’s third largest low-cost airline and the world’s seventh largest.
The airline operates one of the world’s most modern and eco-friendly fleets, being named Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic routes by the ICCT.
Norwegian carried 26 million passengers in 2015 and operated more than 440 routes to 132 destinations. More than 5,500 people in Scandinavia, Europe, Asia and the US work for Norwegian.
Location: New York, New York, United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
OSM Aviation is seeking flight attendants to be based in New York (JFK) to work onboard Norwegian’s Dreamliner fleet for its transatlantic routes.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/ travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status)
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration)
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with positive attitude
- You reside in the greater New York area or are willing to relocate
- Previous hospitality, customer service or cabin crew experience is an advantage
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Reach into overhead bins
- Stand erect in aisle
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
How to apply: Apply via recruitment website.
Recruitment process – applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.