Title: Tour Guide
Hiring Company: Stockholm Our Way
Stockholm Our Way AB offers a diverse range of guided tours in Stockholm. Our customers describe us as enthusiastic ambassadors of the city.
Stockholm Our Way is expanding to offer tours in Oslo. We are looking for guides who fit the following profile: outgoing, love people and want to create memories for people from all over the world to take home. Our guides have excellent communication skills, are young and dynamic, flexible and happy to take initiative.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted June 2, 2016)
The main task of the guide is to look after customers joining our guided tours, including customer experience stretching from a pleasant welcoming, an informative, entertaining and fresh tour and suggestions of how the customer could potentially continue her / his day. Our tours are offered in English and German, preferably the guide speaks both languages.
Guide training will be offered.
– Minimum age: 22 years old
– Application and CV with photo
– Short film clip containing presentation of applicant
– Mandatory language: English and German
– Two references from previous work experience
– Optional third language: Swedish, French, Spanish, Italian
– Openminded, serviceminded and representative
– Is able to work with others, functions well under stress and takes initiative
– Thorough and flexible
– Previous experience of working with similar tasks
– Studies with in International Relations and Political Science
– Studies abroad
Employment by the hour, working when needed. To be considered for employment, guides are required to participate in guide training. We demand that you can work at least 4-8 weeks over the summer. Guides able to work in the off-season, both during the week and weekend, will also be of interest.
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.
Interviews and selection procedure:
Selected applicants will be interviewed by Skype. Those who are not called for an interview, will be notified by email.