Title: Norwegian Localization Tester
Hiring Company: adaQuest Inc.
Company Description: There is no question that our people are what make adaQuest Inc. unique. Since 2001, we’ve gathered the best and the brightest from all corners of the world, who choose to work with us and our mission of solving business issues through people and processes. Whether it is placing a single PM on a project or taking over the IT transition for a global merger, adaQuest Inc. offers customized solutions to business needs through a combination of people, tools and processes.
Location: Redmond, Washington, United States
Industry: Language Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Do you want to participate in an exciting opportunity to improve and try software products in your native language before millions get a chance to see them? If so, this might be the right job for you! We are looking for localization testers who can be a part of an awesome team that provides localization services for major software companies. By joining our team you will get a chance to test gaming consoles and other exciting technologies and devices.
- Make sure the product follows client style guides and is well adapted to the target language and culture.
- Suggest corrections and improvements to the translated text.
- Work with Linguists and other project stakeholders to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Communicate with other testers in order to provide consistent quality.
- Document issues encountered during the Localization and Testing phases.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native language expertise (not having lived outside of home country for more than 3 years)
- Live in Seattle area
- Work permit in U.S.
- Have completed testing in at least one software release
- Basic understanding of software engineering and bug management workflows
- Communication skills in English
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and to adjust to plan changes when necessary
- Big plus if you have previous experience working in Xbox products
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.