Title: Clinical Trial Assistant
Hiring Company: ClinTec International
ClinTec International is a UK-based, dynamic privately owned full service Contract Research Organisation with presence in over 40 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assist in their key product development efforts for over a decade. At ClinTec International, we pride ourselves provides high quality, flexible and professional services and solutions to our clients. ClinTec International has a wealth of experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
ClinTec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnership with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. ClinTec International offers a competitive salary and rewards package.
By working for ClinTec you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits. In the past 12 months, we have expanded into 17 new countries with offices opening across the globe. Apply now and become part of our international team.
Location: Drammen, Buskerud, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted May 19, 2016)
Due to a period of sustained expansion, a number of outstanding career opportunities have arisen within ClinTec International, a truly unique CRO, for talented Clinical Trial Assistants to join our experienced team in Norway.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trials Assistant:
- Ensure administrative work of clinical trials: Create Investigator Files and other study information, booklets, worksheets, etc.
- Ensure timely translation and validation process of study materials (e.g. patient diaries, instructions, IC).
- Provide investigators with all forms and lists to start the site evaluation and site validation (initiation and start of study information).
- Ensure timely ordering of study tools.
- Preparation of ethical and regulatory submissions.
- Ensure protocol initiation processes.
- Organization and documentation of regular study meetings.
- Organization and documentation of local investigators meetings.
- Provide professional presentation of study materials for CRA and investigator trainings.
- Archiving of processes, including electronic SORF and Trial Master File.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the clinical trial process.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English (both written and spoken).
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Willing and able to work office based in Drammen, Norway.
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.