Title: Analyst Investment Operation – Real Estate
Hiring Company: Norges Bank Investment Management
Company Description: Norges Bank Real Estate Management is managing the fund’s unlisted real estate portfolio.
Norges Bank Real Estate Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position as Analyst in the Investment Operation team. The team is responsible for supporting the investment team by managing the operational relationship with our joint venture partners, controlling the investment structures and administration of the investment entities.
Application Link: https://nbim.easycruit.com/vacancy/1644207/51352
Location: New York, New York, United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: June 12, 2016
Your role will be to support the Real Estate team in managing its US portfolio. You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing organization and influence the investment management processes. Key objective for the role is to establish consistency and best practice across the US real estate investment platform.
The position is located in New York. Travel may be required.
- Managing the investment entities including cash management, distribution’s, corporate costs, invoice management and tax filings
- Coordinating and preparing materials for semi-annual board meetings
- Coordinating and reviewing quarterly property valuation
- Reviewing and follow up on financial reporting prepared by joint venture partner
- Collecting and quality assuring information from joint venture partners, asset managers and advisors
- Collaborating and supporting various Group functions within the Real Estate area regarding data, information and analytics
- Assisting the Investment Team in preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting
- Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
Norges Bank Real Estate Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Real Estate Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Real Estate Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
- University degree with strong academic records
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience from financial services industry, preferably related to real estate
- Understanding of basic real estate terms and concepts
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, good data analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with SQL and/or power pivot tools is considered an advantage
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
How to apply: Apply via company website.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Nina Galbiati, Team Manager, Real Estate, +1 917 542 8533 or Ada Magnaes, HR Advisor +47 24 07 35 10. Please register an online application via the career portal on http://www.nbim.no.