Title: Workday Human Capital Management Consultant
Hiring Company: Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Our clients increasingly seek our help in best-practice use of cloud solutions for HR, and we are now looking to strengthen our capabilities in this area. We want to hire experienced Workday® professionals to help our clients to implement and get benefit from Workday Human Capital Management.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted June 2, 2016)
You will work with HR and technology experts from an initial opportunity through to successful live operation. Your cloud-first technology skills and business understanding will help customers solve challenges in areas like HCM Lifecycle, Compensation, and Talent & Performance.
Accenture’s global cloud capabilities are unrivaled and this is an opportunity to contribute at an exciting stage in the evolution of cloud in the Nordics.
Who are you?
You understand both the technology and business aspects of HR transformation and have hands-on experience of creating value with Workday.
You should also have a broad understanding of cloud concepts and technologies and their application to business challenges, and be able to learn fast to build new skills.
You will be part of a Nordic cloud network, which may involve working outside Norway. Your ability to build relationships across Accenture, with Workday – and of course with customers – will be critical.
We are looking for both recognized experts as well as promising new talents within Workday.
- Two or more experience including a mix of HR projects and/or business technology projects.
- At least one year/ one significant project working hands-on with Workday
- Workday Pro certification is an advantage
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Polished, well-organised, self-driven, solution-oriented, flexible
- A Master’s degree in IT or business (Bachelor degree can also be sufficient)
- Depending on role, either a Bachelor’s degree in IT, or a Masters in IT or business
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in Norwegian and English
You will ideally have experience from working in Retail, Consumer Goods, Transportation, Logistics/ Supply Chain, or Hospitality Services
- Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
- Various and challenging work-task in an international environment
- Flexible working time with balance between office work and travelling world wide
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
- Employee Benefits (cabins and favorable employee agreements)
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. The sheer variety of our work, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Your expertise and proficiency is supported and developed by our extensive training program, which is continuous throughout your career at Accenture.
Make your move – apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English and your university transcripts. We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!