Title: Key Account Manager
Hiring Company: F-Secure Corporation
F-Secure is an online security and privacy company from Finland. We offer millions of people around the globe the power to surf invisibly and share stuff, safe from online threats. We are here to fight for digital freedom. Join the movement and switch on freedom. We offer cyber security solutions for modern businesses. Developed by a European pioneer in security and data protection. Trusted by millions. Founded in 1988, F-Secure is listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted May 31, 2016)
Do you enjoy building long lasting personal relations? Are you structured, self-motivated and someone who takes ownership of accounts and sees opportunities in their challenging environments?
To support our further growth we are now looking for an energetic Key Account Manager with strong enterprise customer expertise to our Oslo office.
- Selling our solutions to both new and existing customers – according to the company strategy
- Manage customer relationships and expectations to maximize customer value and ensure profitability
- Advise customers with recommended approach to their security issues and needs
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE?
In order to get good results in this role you also have at least some of the below skills
We hope you have several years of experience in solution selling, with demonstrable track record, preferably within Information Security. As you are experienced in sales and account management you also have project management skills to manage large accounts through the sales process all the way to delivery.
- Deep understanding and interest of information security, IT infrastructure, standard industry frameworks and processes
- Understanding of the financial sector
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Presentation skills to various audiences
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in Norwegian and English
- Flexibility to travel, a minimum of 10% in the Nordics
- Last but not least great sense of humor
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING IN ADDITION TO THIS MEANINGFUL AND INTERESTING ROLE?
We offer flexibility in the workplace and a vibrant and international company culture with the best expertise and a diverse range of paths towards success and career growth.
Our work culture is goal-oriented and dynamic yet informal. You’ll be working with great people who care. And of course, we offer competitive salary and extensive benefits to keep our best asset – people – happy!
How to apply:
Driven by the challenge? Apply now.
If you have any questions, kindly contact Jostein Angeltvedt firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on recruitment website.