Title: Account Manager
Hiring Company: Honeywell
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions (E&ES) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) controls, water controls, combustion controls and building management systems (BMS) that facilitate temperature control, optimize energy consumption, enhance comfort and ensure safety in more than 100 million homes, 5 million buildings and numerous industries worldwide.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted May 31, 2016)
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for management of identified growth initiatives, its development and implementation to ensure sustainable and profitable growth of the business. In this role you will develop and sustain long term relationship with wholesalers, specialized distributors, installers and specifiers.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts;
- Develop control products’ sales via trading channels in Norway, such products as Pressure Regulating Valves (PRVs), Radiator Valves and Thermostats, Balancing Valves, Backflow Preventers, Water Filters, Water Combinations and Water Softening Devices.
- Deliver trainings/ seminars for wholesalers and/or installers;
- Contract negotiations;
- Pricing and forecasting;
- Develop sales plans;
- Technical education diploma (preferably in the area of heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Electrical products, Cooling or Water control application)
- Proven track record in sales, preferably via wholesalers/ distributors
- Creative and able to understand customer needs
- Demonstrates a high drive and is focused on creating results
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Solid written and oral communication skills, fluency in Norwegian and English
How to apply:
Apply on recruitment website.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.