Title: Office Manager
Hiring Company: SoftLayer, an IBM Company
Empowered. Innovative. Inspiring. Creative. Intense. These are all words we use to describe life at SoftLayer, an IBM Company.
Headquartered in Dallas, SoftLayer, an IBM Company, is the innovation leader in on-demand Dedicated and Cloud hosting. As the largest hosting company in the world, SoftLayer lets customers create dedicated, cloud, or seamlessly integrated computing environments leveraging the company’s world-class data center facilities in Dallas, Houston, Seattle, and Washington D.C., and network Points of Presence nationwide. SoftLayer integrates and automates all elements of its platform, empowering enterprises of any size with complete control, security, scalability, and ease-of-management via a leading Customer Portal and Open API.
Location: Fetsund, Akershus Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified (posted May 30, 2016)
Reporting to the General Manager – Europe, this role will be responsible for administrative activities related to payroll processing, HR, accounts payable, vendor relationships, and providing general organizational support.
The primary focus of the role is the Oslo (Fetsund) office, although support to other offices may be required from time to time.
The Office Manager Will Be Responsible For The Following Duties:
- Maintenance of administrative, human resource policies and objectives in accordance with company objectives, ***including payroll processing and benefits
- Oversight of external accounting functions (i.e. accounts payable)
- Oversight of external vendors (e.g., payroll, )
- Oversight and maintenance of office supplies and equipment
- Overall administrative support of Oslo team
- Special projects and other related duties
- Prior experience with HR, payroll processing, and accounts functions (Must have previous payroll experience)
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communications skills (English).
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Demonstrated successful advanced problem solving, negotiating, and analytical skills
- Must be able to work in Norway without sponsorship
Apply on recruitment website.