Title: HR Assistant
Hiring Company: PepsiCo
Company Description: PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo’s promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate. In recognition of its continued sustainability efforts, PepsiCo was named for the sixth time to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) and for the seventh time to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI North America) in 2012.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Job Type: Part-time
Industry: Human Resources
Application Deadline: None Specified
In PepsiCo Nordics we are looking for a part time HR Assistant to support our business in the Nordics.
The role is a part time role of 15-18 hours of work per week, with flexibility on working hours/days
during Monday – Friday in our core business opening hours 7am – 5 pm.
In this role you own the HR administration agenda and will provide proactive and efficient
administrative support to our teams. You will primarily support the team of 40 employees based in
Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki, but can also be leveraged to support our Irish team of 50 employees
based in Dublin as well as our UK Franchise team of 20 employees. The role reports to the HRM for
Nordics, Ireland and UK Franchise.
- Own the HR administration agenda – first point of contact and ‘go to person’ for all employee
client group administrative queries and provision of administration support.
- Responsible for executing all areas of HR administration to the highest standards and in a
- Ensure changes are correctly and timely reflected in our HR database to ensure 100% data
integrity and confidentiality of all employee records.
- Liaise with the Talent Acquisition team on resourcing needs, pre-aligned with HRM.
- Assist HRM in matters relating to our HR core processes e.g. Performance Management
Process, People Planning Sessions, mandatory compliance training completion etc.
- Administer all practical issues in connection with on- and off boarding in the Nordics offices, based on HR guiding principles, policies and processes.
- Drive special focus days and ensure visual promotion of CoC, Our values and Guiding
principles and support the engagement on Diversity and Engagement initiatives on the
Nordics sites together with our Office Managers and the Diversity & Inclusion team.
- Relevant Bachelor degree and/or 2 years of relevant work experience. Master students will also be evaluated for this part time role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with external and internal customers at all levels and across multiple geographies.
- Flexible and proactive solution based approach with the ability to quickly build remote, crosscultural relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities in an every changing and sometime very ambiguous environment.
- Advance Microsoft application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to master internal HR systems.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident with a “can do” attitude Team player
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities
- Open-minded and outgoing personality
How to apply: Apply via company website.