Title: District Manager Companion Animals and Equine
Hiring Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
At Boehringer Ingelheim our employees all work towards the same goal – to improve the quality of lives for millions of people and animals all over the world. Lead by our vision ‘value through innovation’ we engage in innovative research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medications of high therapeutic value for both humans and animals. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, and founded in 1885, Boehringer Ingelheim is the largest family-owned pharmaceutical company and ranked amongst the 20 leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. The spirit and teamwork of more than 47.500 employees in 145 affiliates across the globe are key to our success in the rapidly changing healthcare environment.
ROPU MIDI is a newly established Regional Operating Unit including 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment for more than 1.600 employees striving to work together to improve lives for patients in our region.
We offer new and exciting development opportunities for ambitious people with potential for more. To find out further information about BI please visit http://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
Location: Bergen, Norway
Application Deadline: No date specified
Do you enjoy working in a positive team of talented and inspiring colleagues, and are you keen to work in the Animal Health Business? This is your chance to join our Companion Animals team!
Due to an expansion of the team we are now looking for an independent, entrepreneurial and proactive colleague. As a District Manager you have a central position as technical liaison between our customers (veterinary clinics), marketing, management and others in the Scandinavian sales team, and you have great freedom to define your own projects.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health (BI AH) Nordic is headquartered in Copenhagen, but the daily basis will be working from home. Your territory is Norway “Vestlandet”.
Please note that first round interviews will be held on September 7th and 8th. This is a temporary assignment until the end of December 2017, with the probability of extension.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of the assigned BI product portfolio
- Responsible for planning and visiting the customers in own district
- Hosting sales visits and meetings locally for small as well as large groups of customers
- Develop personal expertise on products, market conditions, competition and legislations
- Being an active part in the internal sales meetings, prepare and delivering feedback to the Management Team
- Optimize productivity and profitability for the assigned products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Additional sales training is preferred
- At least 2 years of work experience in a commercial environment
- Strong motivation to work in the Companion Animal Health business
- Broad experience with MS Office
- Excellent command of both the English language and the Swedish language
- Strong communication skills: keep it simple and clear
- Curious, positive and outgoing person – natural interest in people
- Excellent presentation skills: able to create the big picture from complex data
- Independent attitude – Strong planning and time management skills, able to work under pressure and open for changes
- Teamplayer – connect with your colleagues and share best practices
How to apply:
Apply on company website.