Title: Studio Administrator
Hiring Company: Montaag LLC
Company Description: Montaag is a multidisciplinary design studio with offices in Berkeley (CA), Stavanger And Oslo, Norway. Our passionate and eclectic mix of designers and researchers are driven to create insightful, functional and, perhaps, unorthodox design solutions — solutions that add value and distinction, and ultimately, sharpen our clients’ competitive edge.
Location: Berkeley, CA, United States
Job Type: Full-Time/ Part-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Description: Assist and support the design and management teams with all the tasks necessary to achieve the goals of the team.
- Manage bookkeeping using Xero
- Prepare client invoices and process accounts payable
- Generate P&L, BS; work with CPA on year-end tax filing
- Prepare financial reports
- Payroll processing and Human Resource Administration – maintaining staff records, providing new staff orientation and assisting with training program
- Monitoring and processing staff time sheets, recording sick/holiday time
- Coordinating maintenance of office equipment and facilities management
- Working with external IT support to maintain the IT system, order new equipment, etc.
- Event management for site visits, staff and client events and office excursions
- Managing travel and accommodation for project teams
- Assists Project Managers with internal and external reporting
- Salary USD 45,000+ per annum dependent on experience.
- A part-time post can be considered for the right candidate.
- Work in a creative, supportive and fun environment
- Stipend for health benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi task and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Professional and friendly communication with clients, vendors, and staff is critical to this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, strong organizational and management abilities, excellent computer skills and basic accounting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Driver’s License
- 3+ years Bookkeeping/Accounting experience; design industry preferred
- Experience working in a creative environment
How to apply: Apply via recruitment website.
Apply by email with a CV and short, thoughtful cover letter specifying why you feel you would be the ideal fit for our team.