Title: Sales Revenue Planner
Hiring Company: Mondelēz International
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Freia, Kvikk Lunsj, Daim, O’boy, Oreo and Ritz.
Mondelēz Norway in the EU Region is a Category led business model organization, responsible for the Core Categories: Chocolate, Grocery, Biscuits, Gum & Candy. The Categories lead the development and implementation of strategies for the growth of the total business. In a multi category organization, this role is an essential interface between the Category, the Sales organization and relevant support functions.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: June 30, 2016
As a Sales Revenue Planner you will be part of the Sales Revenue Planning team, which forms part of the wider Sales function. You will report directly to the Sales Revenue Planning Manager – Norway, working across functionally with other departments to deliver the core category goals in the Nordics.
Primarily, the Planning team is responsible for coordinating the delivery of the sales results and developing Trade Strategies for implementation within the Customers. This involves building, managing, tracking and evaluating a Trade Spend budget, used for driving volume, revenue and rate per ton.
- Coordinate the delivery of the Sales forecast for the Category
- Support the delivery of the Annual budget – develop key business planning reports that help shape the annual plan by feeding in key category and customer inisghts
- Provide direction to the Sales team to maximize revenue, volume, share and profitable growth (ROI). Monitor the revenue realization of the cost price execution
- Work with Key Account Managers, Demand planning and CDM to track progress towards volume and revenue targets. Ensure robust forecasts are built through customer surgeries identifying risks and opportunities
- Together with Sales Finance and Key Account Managers monitor trade spend are on track and correctly reflected in the accounting system. Giving monthly updates per customer vs budget
- Review proposed promotional deals by customer to ensure alignment to brand strategy are in line with business expectations
- Conduct rigorous post evaluation of promotional activity in partnership with Finance and Category development manager
- Communication of promotional volume or timing changes out of cycle to supply chain contacts
- Support and where relevant improve WOW with Country fulfilment and Demand Planning
- Ensure compliance to all the European Operating Company Protocols
- Special pack management with PCM including shippers and customer and or channel specific SKU’s
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Language Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent
- Highly results-oriented, proven results delivery
- Courage to challenge the status quo in order to continually improve the way things are done
- Challenging, resilient and aggressive, strong drive to win
- Proven commercial analytical abilities
- Knowledge of MS office and IT literate
- Field sales or commercial experience preferred
- A good command of English, both written and verbal
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.