Title: Solutions Architect
Hiring Company: EVRY
Company Description: We are the most local IT-company in the Nordics EVRY is one of the leading IT companies in the Nordic region. Through ideas, technology and solutions, EVRY brings information to life, creating value for its customers’ businesses and making a positive contribution to society. EVRY combines extensive industry experience with a customer-centric approach, and international capabilities with local presence to help customers realize the full potential of IT.
EVRY Operations consists of dynamic and strongly skilled people, characterized by their ability to think offensively and work close together to reach business goals. The unit is responsible for Bid Support and managing services within infrastructure. EVRY Operation’s future is shaped by the unit’s ability and drive to form an attractive and competitive service portfolio.
Application Link: http://annonsevisning.monster.no/Solution-Architects-Jobb-Oslo-Oslo-Norge-167388165.aspx?jobPosition=4
Location: Oslo, Norway
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (posted 6/24/2016)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for social and creative team players with an innovative, business oriented and enterprising mindset. You are not afraid to take on a challenge, and we will provide the best possible support to make sure that you succeed. The position requires that you are proficient in Norwegian, Swedish and English, and you have proven presentation skills. You will have to travel between Sweden and Norway, and the headquarter will be either one of these countries depending on where you live.
Infrastructure Bid Architects within the following areas: Workplace, Collaboration, Security or Infrastructure
The Infrastructure Bid Architects participate in new outsourcing contracts as well as renegotiations of existing customer contracts. You are typically responsible for defined sub-areas within a bid.
The main deliverables within the defined sub-area are:
- Documentation of the overall technical solution (High Level Design)
- Documentation of the requirements on the technical solution
- Understand and give input on cost and solution aspects
- Ensure a qualitative handover of the HLD to the transition project after signed contract
We also want you to:
- Have ownership of the HLD during the Bid process
- Ensure usage of EVRY standard design in the Bid process with regards to Customer demands
- Find approval for non-standard solutions when required
- Contribute in solution transformation dialogue with the Customer during the bid phase
- Contributes to EVRY Service Development with technical innovations.
Provide information about what capabilities and competence EVRY has that could contribute to a certain bid
- In periods of few new outsourcing projects, assist customer teams with existing customers
As an Infrastructure Bid Architect you should have experience in designing infrastructure solutions and writing customer solutions and agreements, and have knowledge about outsourcing services, RFI- and RFP processes, supporting infrastructure solutions and transition project planning and implementation.
Contact Bjørnar Engebretsen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 011 47 917 96 949
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.