Title: International Sales Associate
Hiring Company: ASC
ASC is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We provide solutions in electronic components distribution. ASC is known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, proactive, and responsive approach to service and unwavering commitment to quality.
Application Link: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=6041c9ec8f413559&q=Norwegian&tk=1amigb8ar04l67gg&from=ja&alid=573acc4ce4b0f90143dfdefe&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts
Location: Tamarac, FL, United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, servicing and nurturing a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, creating opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of semiconductors, sub-assemblies and /o r computer peripherals to manufacturers, ensuring total customer / vendor satisfaction. Join the ASC sales team today and experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding defined performance standards and metrics.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Make outbound sales calls to prospects to develop new and unique accounts and create innovative sales opportunities in Europe/South America using your bilingual language skills
- Use discretion and proper judgment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while maintaining appropriate business margins
- Understand and execute the sales order process
- Maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include daily phone time, new prospect development, and maintains and enhances customer relationships
- Learn and remain current on market conditions including, but not limited to, customer / vendor base and their availabilities and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives
- Develop and implement strategic sales programs at key accounts
- Learn and adhere to Converge credit requirements
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
- Work jointly with Sales Reps, Commodity Managers, Sales Managers, Order Management, Asset recovery group, Converge regional offices, and purchasing to ensure full customer service and maximize sell-side opportunities
We offer free Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits after 90 days of employment! There is room for advancement as we always promote from within first!
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS (Entry to Mid-level Opportunities)
- One to five years of recent consultative sales experience
- One to five years of recent experience closing sales
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Outbound telephone sales experience preferred!
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
- Industrial Sales experience preferred!
CANDIDATE MUST SPEAK ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
German, French, Itailian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portugues, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Sweedish, Turkish, Danish, Arabic
How to apply: Apply via job posting site.