Title: Pre-school & Kindergarten Co-Teachers & Floaters
Hiring Company: The Scandinavian School of Jersey City
Company Description: The Scandinavian School of Jersey City is a small private nursery school, with students ages 1-6. We are inspired by the Swedish preschool curriculum as well as the Reggio Emilia approach.
Application Link: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/The-Scandinavian-School-of-Jersey-City/jobs/Pre-School-Kindergarten-Teacher-Floater-School-Year-a433b8051895d4e9?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvSLVp0IQN1v6Wd2XeRWDFkhGXVE7dqduNq3_SyxTqJrWnzKUxVD2pLMOiwMIbh1yxpn29GyfM3KHnp3rFXwSf6MGREFYFXy6kCQQi0Rn-FAl3p1I1lOFhZYbMuy13CNufg
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States
Job Type: Flexible
Application Deadline: None Specified
SSJC is looking for co-teachers to join our growing team of educators with a start date of Summer or Fall 2016. Positions available in our preschool, Kindergarten as well as two floater positions. SSJC is located minutes from New York, the PATH and the Holland Tunnel.
- A degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field necessary.
- For the floater positions, working towards a degree in ECE is necessary.
- Experience working with an Emergent Curriculum/ Social Constructivist Environment/ Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language such as Swedish, Danish or Norwegian is a plus!
- Proficiency in Keynote, iPhoto and iMovie
How to apply: If the above qualifications are met, apply via job posting site.