Title: Data Analyst
Hiring Company: Nordea
Company Description: Nordea is the largest financial services group in Northern Europe with leading positions within corporate and institutional banking as well as retail banking and private banking. It is also the leading provider of life and pensions products in the Nordic countries.
Nordea’s vision is to be a Great European bank, acknowledged for its people, creating superior value for customers and shareholders.
The Nordea share is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent unit, commissioned by the Nordea Board. GIA is responsible for performing operational audit within the Nordea Group.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: August 7, 2016
The position offers good development opportunities in Group Internal Audit.
You will work in a team that is responsible for supporting the audit tools used by the department, but you will also participate in audit projects.
GIA has around 100 staff, many of whom have post graduate degrees and hold professional certifications. Most of your colleages are based in the four Nordic capitals and some travel is to be expected as you work with them on projects across the region.
Graduates with relevant experience from their studies are welcome to apply.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Administrate, maintain and support the audit management system in GIA
- Develop guidance for data analysis and train colleagues in both methodology and tools
- Perform data analysis in audit projects
- Ad hoc tasks in relation to audit tools and reporting
Only applicants that have a work permit for Norway will be considered.
We are looking for a person who is eager and passionate about contributing to the realization of our business plans and the future success of Nordea.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a data driven field such as mathematics, economics or computer science.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and commitment to achieving results
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written
- Outgoing personality and good presentation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL, object oriented programming and big data is a plus
- Fluent in English
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.
For more information about this position, please contact Head of GIA Audit Tools Alexander Koss by e- mail: email@example.com or by phone +47 24 01 19 36.
Please send your application with CV, transcript of grades and other relevant information by using our electronic application system, no later than August 7th.