Title: Internal Communication Specialist
Hiring Company: Sapa
Company Description: Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions, shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems and precision tubing. We have 22,800 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway.
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/147772231
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Writing / Editing
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: July 23, 2016
Sapa is looking for a driven and open-minded Internal Communication Specialist to develop within the communications field over the coming years.
The right candidate is a positive person with integrity and a can-do approach as well as the ability to prioritize and execute. The right candidate will get the opportunity to develop together with ambitious and performing colleagues. Work tasks will be basic as a start but there will be more responsibility going forward.
Your challenges will include:
• Creating and publishing material for our intranet
• Review and suggest updates to our intranet
• Participate in communication networks internally
• Give support in projects within CSR and internal communication
• Develop and produce presentation and communication material
• Support the communications department with other communication tasks like content management for the web, etc.
We can offer you an interesting job with challenging tasks and room for initiative. We also offer you a job with many dedicated and talented employees around the globe.
You will report to VP CSR and Communication and you will be sitting at Sapa’s headquarters right in the heart of Oslo with stunning views of the city.
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
You have ideally worked for 1–3 years, but an open mind is more important than number of years. Your educational background should ideally include a master in journalism, business administration, political science, media or equivalent. Knowledge about video, photo and writing is important for the role.
There are only two musts:
1. PowerPoint at advanced level with good sense of form.
2. Advanced English with good sense of language. Additional languages will be considered favorably.
How to apply: Apply via LinkedIn.
For questions about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to summer vacation period, feedback on applications will be given in mid August.