Title: Norwegian LQA Tester
Hiring Company: Keywords Studios
Company Description: Keywords was established in 1998. Thanks to our unique approach, our passion and our relentless commitment, the company has witnessed a steady and constant growth throughout the years with 120 permanent staff, flexing to over 400 at peak times, who are all highly experienced professionals and passionate gamers.
We help our customers to strengthen their brands and increase sales while reducing globalization costs. At Keywords, we are committed to delivering exceptional service and extraordinary quality standards. Leading video games companies around the world rely on Keywords for our:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Job Type: Contract/Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Keywords International (http://www.keywordsstudios.com), a leading localization and testing company in the industry, is now hiring! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who would like to be part of our growing localization Quality Assurance testing team! Our ideal applicant has excellent linguistic skills, and can thrive in a team environment by promoting quality work, and bringing positive energy and new ideas to a fun, hard-working group.
These is a contract positions; Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. The interview process consists of a brief linguistic test, followed by a phone or in-person interview.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in tested language
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly
- Ensure that correct terminology is used
- Must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the United States
- Excellent spelling and grammar in tested language
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to write accurate, unambiguous, and concise documentation.
- Must be a team player!
- Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role
- Knowledge of MS Office suite is essential
- Familiar with IOS, WIndows Phone and Android Platforms
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.