Title: SEO / Analytics Manager
Hiring Company: Rubrikk Group AS
Company Description: Rubrikk Group is a fast growing technology company operating in 20 countries. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We employ more than 50 people from 13 different countries, and strive to build an international working environment.
Rubrikk Group’s ”meta search” gives users the ability to search through all cars, real estate, jobs ads etc. published in thousands of classifieds websites, making sure that the users get the best overview of what’s out there.
Rubrikk Group is growing at a rapid pace, and are scaling all aspects of the company. We are rock solid financially and have been profitable for the past 10 years with a solid cash reserve , now put into work for fueling further growth. Rubrikk Group has launched its services in 20 countries, covering countries as Germany, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil and UK where our services are served by world class publishing houses.
For more information see: http://www.rubrikkgroup.com/
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/141754234
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Internet and Media Production
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 7/7/2016)
You would be our first specialized SEO person, and we are looking to you to build a data-driven culture in the company, and plan for our further international expansion. You would work on state-of-the-art algorithms, and your input would be part of shaping the company’s future.
Most of our traffic comes from search engines, with a significant portion being long-tail searches. We have a lot of unrealized potential in analyzing our data and optimizing our SEO strategies. We need you to be creative and dive into our processes, find the opportunities with the maximum ROI, discuss with stakeholders, and oversee implementation and completion of improvements. Our pages are dynamic, driven by big data, and this is an opportunity to utilize your great analytical skills, along with your creativity and expert knowledge of SEO. With identical sites in 20 countries, each with country specific content, we are able to effectively test which SEO strategies work best, and we want you to run tests to find those strategies, try new approaches to stay ahead of our competition. We also want you to initiate, manage and analyze campaigns to increase user value; emails, link building, retargeting, etc, as well as analysis of the effectiveness of feature rollouts.
- Everything you work on is mission critical
- You will directly be influencing millions of users from over over the world
- Ambitious, honest and effective teams
- Challenging work, clearly identifiably outcomes
- Genuine interest in technology advancements
- International company with a rapid growth
- Cooperate with our international network of SEO experts
- Unique opportunity to develop a scalable international SEO strategy
- Work closely with the Company’s founders
- Work with our big data team to improve our algorithms for selecting keywords for sitemaps and indexing
- Develop algorithms with our big data team for when/how to boost select keywords, e.g. to the first page of search results.
- Find and execute on further improvements
- Initiate and manage email and link building campaigns
- Suggest A/B and cross-country tests to perform, and analyze the results
- Analyze how new features on the website perform and follow up on website analytics
- Proven track record in the SEO business; 3 or more years experience
- A relevant university degree
- Demonstrable experience with data-driven analysis and testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Deep understanding of SEO trends and ranking algorithms
- Self-driven with the ability to understand company needs and push ROI-drivers
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with all parts of the company
How to apply: Apply via LinkedIn.