Title: Communication Manager Social Media & Digital
Hiring Company: Cloetta
Company Description: Cloetta Norway AS produces, sells and markets some of the strongest brands in our categories of confectionery, pastilles and chocolate. We are the market leader in one or more of our categories and have further ambitions. Among the company’s products are strong brands like Läkerol, Malaco, Cloetta and Ahlgrens bilar. Our cultural values are Passion, Team Play, Focus and Pride.
Application Link: http://m.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=78691189
Location: Høvik, Akershus, Norway
Industry: Food and Beverages
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: August 14, 2016
Set a communication plan for social media based on Cloetta Norway’s annual master plan for brand activation. Execute the plan by own means and/or together with a brand agency selected for overall brand communication. Measure, evaluate and finetune digital campaigns and content marketing. Responsible for content, updates and activation on Cloetta.no based on overall master plan. Be part of Cloetta’s international digital and social media team for sharing and leveraging best practice in Digital & Social media. Support internal communication on intranet and social media in relationship with Cloetta Norwegian management team. Damage control communication when/if urgent events occur.
Responsible for handling domestic consumer complaints.
- Set a communication plan for social media: Evaluate target groups, assess brand value assets, interpret brand plan priorities, scout and understand trends in digital media. Make assumptions for upcoming year, align with the commercial team. Spot ideas in the market, including internally in other Cloetta markets. Decide on strategic communication routes and build a master plan for the upcoming year by brand activity per sales cycle.
- Execute the social media communication plan. Manage the social media accounts per brand and initiate as well as react/respond to consumer communication online. Acting with online presence as lifestyle rather than 8 – 4.
- Design or adjust communication and campaign material targeted towards consumer or customer.
- Work together with brand agencies to execute the social media part of brand activation which Cloetta decides to run via external agencies.
- Measure activity in digital societies and the quality / efficiency of Cloetta communication, set targets, finetune communication to optimize and continuously improve.
- Execute updates at Cloetta.no according to the current product assortment in collaboration with brand managers. Responsible for content and activation on the site including nutrition information and the image bank.
- Staying alert and at hand for management for consumer communication during unforeseen events and force majeure issues.
- Based on brief from Cloetta Norway’s management manage Intranet communication and infrastructure. Administrate and facilitate communication on internal social media accounts.
- Register incoming consumer complaints. Report internally according to Cloetta standards. Respond the complaining consumers and follow-up when necessary.
- Skilled in written and oral communication in Norwegian.
- Good level of communication skills in English.
- Forefronter in digital media communication and digital media trends.
- Knowledge of Adobe applications (photoshop, indesign, illustrator).
- Result driven.
- Multi-tasker, can manage peaks of stressful times.
- Post-secondary education in communication marketing.
- Preferably 2 or more years employment in ad agency firms and/or experience of in-house communication tasks in mid-sized to larger companies.
Please write a brief application and CV in Norwegian.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.
email@example.com or by mail: Cloetta Norge AS, PB 263,1323 Høvik.