Title: Inventory Coordinator
Hiring Company: Panasonic Avionics Corporation
Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC), offering sophisticated products and unparalleled service levels to deliver industry leading in-flight entertainment through video, audio, games, software applications and telecommunications.
Our success is built upon our cutting-edge technology and outstanding customer service, driven by our corporate heritage and as we enter an exciting period of rapid global expansion to support new business, we are seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardermoen or Copenhagen.
Location: Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen
Industry: Airlines/Aviation and Aviation & Aerospace
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 7/5/2016)
As an Inventory Coordinator you will be responsible to perform work in areas of the warehouse including stockroom, shipping and receiving. Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
As Inventory Coordinator your main duties and responsibilities will include:
Airside/Landside office administrative support
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examine stocks and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideally have experience working in an airside airport environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organisation as well as external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively with internal and external customers at all levels and diverse backgrounds.
- Practiced ability to complete tasks quickly including the capability to multi-task.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able toprioritise and carry out routine responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgement.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.