Title: Key Account Manager
Hiring Company: The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Company Description: The Renaissance Network is the leading headhunter for K-12 and Higher Education, sales, marketing, and leadership team expansion. Since 1996, The Renaissance Network, Inc., has helped companies build effective sales, marketing, and leadership teams in the Education and Technology spaces. It is our knowledge of our niche market, our global network of top talent, and our unique approach to hunting, evaluating, and closing candidates that have allowed us to become the leading search firm and strategic recruiter in the Education and Technology market. We offer our clients: – A Trusted Partner – Decreased Search Time – Increased Hiring Success – Increased Internal Interview Effectiveness – A Rapid Market Impact – Confidence in Hiring Sales Team Expansion Specialists: Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Client Information: itslearning (http://www.itslearning.net)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an international provider of learning platforms for education with subsidiaries in 7 countries and partners in 6 countries. With more than 7 million active users, we are one of the fastest growing international technology companies. Our learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. We are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/172677417
Location: Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
Industry: Education Management, E-Learning, and Computer Software
Job Type: Full-Time, Mid-level
Application Deadline: None given (posted 7/22/2016)
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Be the 1st point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts.
- Engage with our existing customer base to raise User Adoption.
- Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue.
- Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities. Sell professional development training
- Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business.
- Proactively work with Account Management Team and Sales and Marketing Director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities.
- Update Salesforce accordingly along with processing all contract information accordingly.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of successful account management experience – meeting account management objectives (including but not limited to upselling and ensuring user satisfaction).
- Core understanding of solution sales processes and management of the pipelines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills including presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or similar
- Regional travel required.
- BS/BA required.
- Required language fluency: English and Norwegian
How to apply: Apply via recruiting website.