Title: International Marketing Sales Representative
Hiring Company: ASC
Company Description: ASC is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We provide solutions in electronic components distribution. ASC is known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, proactive, and responsive approach to service and unwavering commitment to quality.
Location: Tamarac, FL, US
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Description: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, servicing and nurturing a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, creating opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of semiconductors, sub assemblies and /o r computer peripherals to manufacturers, ensuring total customer / vendor satisfaction. Join the Converge sales team today and experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding defined performance standards and metrics.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Make outbound sales calls to prospects to develop new and unique accounts and create innovative sales opportunities in Europe using your bilingual language skills
- Use discretion and proper judgment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while maintaining appropriate business margins
- Understand and execute the sales order process
- Maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include daily phone time, new prospect development, and maintains and enhances customer relationships
- Learn and remain current on market conditions including, but not limited to, customer / vendor base and their availabilities and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives
- Develop and implement strategic sales programs at key accounts
- Learn and adhere to Converge credit requirements
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
- Work jointly with Sales Reps, Commodity Managers, Sales Managers, Order Management, Asset recovery group, Converge regional offices, and purchasing to ensure full customer service and maximize sell-side opportunities
We offer free Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits after 90 days of employment! There is room for advancement as we always promote from within first!
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- Two to five years of recent consultative sales experience
- Two to five years of recent experience closing sales
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Outbound telephone sales experience preferred
- Some travel required
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
- Industrial Sales experience preffered!
- A GOOD CLOSER!!!
CANDIDATE MUST SPEAK ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Sales: 1 year , Marketing: 1 year
How to apply: Apply via job posting website.