Title: Travel Support Consultant
Hiring Company: Grafton Recruitment
Company Description: Grafton Recruitment is a diversified staffing business that operates in six countries – Czech Republic, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Poland, Republic of Ireland and Slovakia – from 35 offices and employs over 500 people.
Application Link: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=83cbc5969ed50d53&q=Norwegian&tk=1aoo1fvpj15aoaom&from=ja&alid=573acc4ce4b0f90143dfdefe&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts
Location: Moravia, NY, US
Job Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service
Application Deadline: None Specified
Would you like to join successful start-up company?
Do you speak excellent English plus one of the languages below?
German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian or Asian languages
If so far your answer is Yes, let’s check what is it all about:
- we are looking for new colleagues, who would enjoy to think different and be part of something new and exciting
- we believe that all of our customers deserve only the best support and care, that’s why we are looking for people who are communicative, friendly and willing to help
- you would help customers to make decisions, reassure them in difficult questions or solve their issues
- if you already have experience from the travel industry we see that as an advantage, if you don’t it’s still ok – we provide everyone with 3 weeks of training
- We provide service to our customer on a 24/7 operation, shift work may be required
- 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7am
- We value your opinion and welcome feedback, we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach
- You will work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit; this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before!
- A full time role where the customers come first, you will be helping our global customers with their travel enquiries
- Work alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul
- Quarterly financial bonuses
- VIP Medical Care
- MultiSport Card
- English courses
- Free refreshments
- Exciting team buildings and parties
- Dog-friendly office
- Possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave)
- Great opportunity to grow
Qualifications/Skills: Proficient spoken and written level is a MUST! English plus one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian or Asian languages
How to apply: Apply via company website.