Title: Logistics / Sales Coordinator – Asia
Hiring Company: Hallvard Lerøy AS
Company Description: Hallvard Lerøy AS is the principal sales- and distribution company in Lerøy Seafood Group. Lerøy is one of the largest seafood company globally and can trace its origin back to 1899. Turnover in 2015 was NOK 13 billion with positive results. Lerøy head office is in Bergen, Norway and the company has 2500 employees in Norway and abroad. Every day Lerøy exports more than 4 million seafood meals to 70 markets. http://www.leroyseafood.com.
Location: Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
Industry: Logistics / International Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: August 21, 2016
Lerøy Seafood Group is a growing company and shall be the leading and most profitable global supplier of quality seafood. To do so, the company provides high-quality products from fisheries and aquaculture, founded on sustainable principles. Our vision is: Lerøy in every kitchen! Are you ready to be part of the winning team?
• Order processing with accuracy and timeliness
• Purchase and develop logistic services
• Invoicing and cost control
• Follow up and monitor shipments
• Respond to complaints and give after-sales support when requested
• Monitor all orders, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
We offer an energetic and ambitious organization, international work experience and career opportunities.
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
We are looking for a well-organized Logistic-/Sales Coordinator to provide necessary support to our Airborne sales team. Our ideal candidate will have some experience in logistics, knowledge of Asian languages (Mandarin or Japanese), coupled with drive and passion. You will become a point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of Hallvard Lerøy AS.
• Service oriented with highly developed communications skills
• Structured and high level of responsibility
• Experience with logistics
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Norwegian. Knowledge of Mandarin and/or Japanese.