Title: Marketing & Community Operations Internships
Hiring Company: Trybe AS
Company Description: Nordea is the largest financial services group in Northern Europe with leading positions within corporate and institutional banking as well as retail banking and private banking. It is also the leading provider of life and pensions products in the Nordic countries.
Nordea’s vision is to be a Great European bank, acknowledged for its people, creating superior value for customers and shareholders.
The Nordea share is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/186343664?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3AEnglish%2CsearchLocationString%3A%2C+%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A1%2Cposition%3A4%2CMSRPsearchId%3A23809535_1470344401282&refId=23809535_1470344401282&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
Location: Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki or Copenhagen
Industry: Marketing, Customer Service, Business
Job Type: Internship
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 8/4/2016)
Trybe is offering (paid) internships in our HQ in Oslo, Norway.
Ever wanted to help build and manage a global community and experience a fast growing company from within? Are you particularly interested in Marketing, Community Management and experimenting with new ways of doing things to gain maximum traction? Do you have a creative and innovative mindset?
At Trybe, we’re nothing without our users. Every day, thousands of members engage with multiple global brands around the world, and we’re adding more of both at a rapid pace.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems, naturally curious and can thrive in a startup culture. If you have a passion for speed, responsibility, quick decisions and love to engage with people to create a global community, this is an internship for you.
You will need to be proactive, manage your own time, have a high self-drive and an appetite to learn and grow with your role.
What you´ll get to do:
You’ll be tasked with helping the community team to inspire a growing set of users across the world with a focus on France and other French-speaking markets in Africa. Your language skills will dictate where you will help and what projects you are going to take, but you will definitely have a lot of freedom to execute on the following:
– We will shower you with responsibility. You get to run your own projects (up to running your own markets), with minimal supervision. The better you do, the more we want you to do.
-Create, edit and publish content across Trybe´s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
– Manage and engage with Trybe´s community including taking ownership of any support messages from community members
– Maintain the frequency and engagement levels across social media channels to empower members to refer friends, engage with Trybe and apply to try products
– Identify and put together list of influencers and bloggers with whom you can engage with for partnerships and promotions relating to products on Trybe
– Track content consumption, traffic growth and user sign-ups using our monitoring tools in order to share best practices with other community team members
– Whatever else you´d like to work on and hone your skills in, just let us know and we will do our best to make it happen for you!
– Sneak peek into how a fast growing business runs
– Flat organization and chance to be on the frontlines of a global company
– Work with a heavily passionate team in a fast paced environment
– Learn and grow with co-workers from all around the world
– Office in the center of Oslo, Norway
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
Must have requirements:
– A minimum of 5 months time
– Relevant field of study (communications, business, marketing etc)
– Active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
– Fluency in English. Any other language, especially German, Italian, French,Spanish, Japanese and Chinese, is a plus. Norwegian is not neccessary.
Nice to have requirements (not a must):
– Previous knowledge and experience with SQL, Google Analytics
– Previous knowledge and experience with Photoshop, InDesign or other designing tools
– Previous experience at a startup or high-growth company
What will truly win us over? Attitude, curiosity & drive! At the end of the day, that´s what makes us hire the right person. So even if you don´t have all the skills, as long as you are energetic, have a high willingness to learn and roll up your sleeves- Trybe is for you.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.