Title: International Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
Hiring Company: American Sun Components
Company Description: American Sun Components is the premier global supply chain partner for technology-driven companies. We provide solutions in electronic components distribution. ASC is known for our experience and market insight, as well as our up-front, can-do, and responsive approach to service with unwavering dedication to quality.
Application Link: http://www.barefootstudent.com/other/jobs/full_time/international_inside_sales_and_marketing_representative_must_be_billingual_1920244716?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Indeed
Location: Tamarac, FL, United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Description: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, servicing and cultivating a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, crafting opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of semiconductors, sub-assemblies and/or computer peripherals to manufacturers, ensuring total customer / vendor happiness. Join the team today and you will experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding performance standards and metrics.
As the international sales associate you will be responsible for:
- Making outbound sales calls to prospects and develop new accounts in Europe using your bilingual language skills
- Using discretion and proper discernment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while you maintain appropriate business margins
- You will learn and execute the sales order process, running a full desk of clients
- You will maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include daily phone time, new prospect development, and maintains and improves customer relationships
- Learn and remain current on market conditions including, but not limited to, customer / vendor base and their availability and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives
- Develop and implement strategic sales programs at key accounts
- Learn and adhere to Converge credit requirements
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
- You will work jointly with Sales team, Commodity Managers, Sales Managers, Order Management, Asset recovery group, ASC’s regional offices, and purchasing to ensure full customer service and improve sell-side opportunities
We offer all full time employees free Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits after 90 days of employment! There is room for advancement, as we always promote from within first!
- Recent consultative sales experience
- Experience closing sales
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and your European language
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Outbound telephone sales experience preferred
- Some travel required
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
- Industrial Sales experience- preferred!
- A GOOD CLOSER
To be considered it is REQUIRED you speak any of the following languages:
How to apply: Apply via job posting site.