Title: Norwegian Speech Evaluator
Hiring Company: CDI Corporation
Company Description: CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI) seeks to create extraordinary outcomes with our clients by delivering solutions based on highly skilled and professional talent. Our client offerings include an array of engineering design project solutions, information technology project solutions and managed services, specialty technology staff augmentation, and program and managed staffing services.
Location: Mountain View, CA, United States
Industry: Language Services
Job Type: Contract
Description: The Norwegian Speech Data Evaluator works on evaluating text data to generate test querysets and linguistic rules for target language.
- Proofread script sentences for language/typing errors, style, readability, sentence length, natural language, etc;
- Edit script sentences to maximize natural language and basic query coverage;
- Label text with language annotations,
- Test our products asking devices voice queries in target language.
- 1-3 years of experience performing on-line searches
- The candidate should be computer-literate, be able to work full time, be a native speaker of the target language and fluent in English
- The ideal candidate will have recently lived 2 of the last 5 years in the locale of language expertise so that they have a good grasp of cultural idiosyncrasies
- Linguistic background is preferred
- The candidate will work on-site.
Nice to have:
- Degree BS/BA (Linguistics/Journalism)
How to apply: Apply via job posting site.