Title: Territory and Digital Project Manager
Hiring Company: Novartis
Company Description: With more than 125,000 associates worldwide, Novartis associates share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in all areas – research and development, marketing and sales, finance and administration. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 8/22/2016)
Main responsibility is to build, own and execute business plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory. To drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. To develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results in a specific therapeutic area. To implement robust action plans with complex customers including hospitals, institutions, local health authorities or private payers. To contribute to building, piloting and play a lead role in the field, driving execution of the digital communication tools within the country, in collaboration with the Nordic digital team. To differentiate Novartis as a leader in a specific therapeutic area.
• Coverage/frequency vs. plan
• Brand sales vs. targets
• Optimal alignment of sales plan with the Go-To-Market/Commercialisation plan for allocated product(s)
• Quality of sales plans and implementation of sales activities
• Evidence of partnerships with prescribers and other stakeholders who influence prescribing and market access decisions
• Feedback from customer-facing cross-functional team on level and quality of collaboration and input to cross-functional alignment of activities and cross-functional interaction
• Customer perception of Novartis
• Evidence of transformative impact on disease management and/or own hospital KPIs (shared team objective)
• Feedback from Nordic Digital Lead Respiratory
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
• Local language fluently.
• English good written and spoken
• 2–3 years’ experience in sales role in the pharma, biotech or devices industry
• Sound working knowledge of the funding and approval process for product usage in hospitals
• Experience establishing new customer relationships
• Experience within the digital field and working with digital channels
• Experience in project management
• (Preferred) therapeutic area experience
• (Preferred) experience working with launch period product sales
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.